Washington DC Area, November 29, 2022
by Peter Keuter
Hot Topic: “Free Speech”.
(1) A “Free Speech” is by definition a “Free Speech”, whether one likes it or not.
(2) A censored “Free Speech” is biased depending on the society’s beliefs or entity that controls the “Free Speech”.
(3) Censorship is an individual judgment that defines the values of a society.
(4) Forced censorship is a slander of democracy and a hypocrisy of reality. We need to know who we are.
(5) If one can’t handle “Free Speech”, one must admit not being educated enough to make own decisions.
(6) We must apply Awareness Thinking to find the solution.
(7) What is your view?
Peter Keuter is an independent writer, and his views are not affiliated with any company or political party.
Don’t miss expressing your thoughts, either as a Like and/or write a Comment, Share this, or directly Email this post under More to your friends.
Your choice to support ad-free content.
Your donation is appreciated.Thank You!
Leave a Reply